- Lovely old farmhouse, now a beautifully renovated holiday cottage.
- Secluded, detached home with large gardens, set in the peaceful surroundings of the Berwyn Mountains, North Wales.
- Ideal for couples or families looking to get away from it all.
- On the Tegid Way, with great walking and mountain biking from your doorstep.
- Snowdonia National Park, Bala, Llangollen within 30 minutes drive.
- Cynwyd village with pub under 1 mile, Corwen town 10 mins drive.
- Sleeps 6.
Featured in the Sunday Times list of “50 Coolest Cottages in the UK” (Sunday Times, 2018).
Listed on Julia Bradbury’s Outdoor Guide website.
Featured on North Wales Tourism’s Go North Wales site.
Rated 4 stars on Visit Wales website.
Rated 5 stars and Superhosts on Airbnb with excellent reviews.