- Lovely old farmhouse, now a beautifully renovated holiday cottage.
- Secluded, detached home with large gardens, set in the peaceful surroundings of the Berwyn Mountains, North Wales.
- Ideal for couples or families looking to get away from it all.
- On the Tegid Way, with great walking and mountain biking from your doorstep.
- Snowdonia National Park, Bala, Llangollen within 30 minutes drive.
- Cynwyd village with pub under 1 mile, Corwen town 10 mins drive.
- Sleeps 6.
Featured as one of the “50 Coolest Cottages in the UK” (Sunday Times, 2018)
Listed on Julia Bradbury’s Outdoor Guide website